• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] DarkSun: Dangerous Beginnings

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: How dark is it?

"If you ask me, torches are as useful to the enemy as they are to you. I'll take a look."

Kline approaches the thicket in a slightly different place, hoping that his darkvision will give him an edge.

Walking Dad

First Post
Moving nearer and with the help of torch and darkvision, you can still sense no life or movement in the thicket. What you see, as you examine the bushes, are the size of the thorns. And they seem to be hollow...

Even without the torch and darkvision, you can see well enough, but no small details, thanks to the twin moons above.

veldan

First Post
Moving nearer and with the help of torch and darkvision, you can still sense no life or movement in the thicket. What you see, as you examine the bushes, are the size of the thorns. And they seem to be hollow...

Even without the torch and darkvision, you can see well enough, but no small details, thanks to the twin moons above.

"Kline did you see the size of those thorns, we're probably going to have to slash and burn our way through here... I bet you're pretty happy about the torch now!"

Seeing the oddly shaped thorns intrigues Lela, and she steps closer to the thicket to try to get a closer look at the thicket.

/ooc Lela will try to get a closer at those thorns, she'll use her knowledge(nature) +7 to hopefully try to identify. Of course she's also going to keep her eyes peeled for anything strange looking within the thicket as well.

Walking Dad

First Post
Lyra isn't able to completely identify the plant, but is certain that the plant isn't poisonous. On one side of the thicket is a narrow, three-foot tunnel leading toward the center. You may crawl down this tunnel freely, or use edged weapons to hack one of your own.

Walking Dad

First Post
The psionic construct cuts into the weapon before it disappears. There is no reaction or movement in the thicket.

ooc: You can also just decide to leave. I don't like to force situations on the players. But if you solve this, more power to you.

Remove ads