• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Database anyone?

tahsin

First Post
Hail and well met Pathfinder fans. I have a new project for you...

The Pathfinder Database awaits you.

I'm basically starting a site for any and all Pathfinder fans to post their custom Pathfinder RPG creations, be that Races, Classes, Prestige Classes, Feats, Equipment, Spells, Magic Items, and NPCs.

What's the big deal?

There's a lot of content available on the messageboards and other sites, but you have to do a little bit of searching to find it. My goal is to provide fan-created Pathfinder content for free in an organized and more readable format.

Any content available will follow the most common format as found in published Pathfinder RPG material.

I hope the site meets with your satisfaction and piques your interest.

kitsune9

Adventurer
Hail and well met Pathfinder fans. I have a new project for you...

The Pathfinder Database awaits you.

I'm basically starting a site for any and all Pathfinder fans to post their custom Pathfinder RPG creations, be that Races, Classes, Prestige Classes, Feats, Equipment, Spells, Magic Items, and NPCs.

What's the big deal?

There's a lot of content available on the messageboards and other sites, but you have to do a little bit of searching to find it. My goal is to provide fan-created Pathfinder content for free in an organized and more readable format.

Any content available will follow the most common format as found in published Pathfinder RPG material.

I hope the site meets with your satisfaction and piques your interest.

Cool, keep promoting it frequently so people will know about it. You'll probably need to add a ton of content yourself, but the easiest is to do NPC's and then add levels here and there of their various progressions. Then people will add stuff when they see more content going in. Have you set rules so that Pathfinder material is submitted in the Pathfinder format? Nothing is more jarring than getting a half-finished NPC or an "adventure" that's really an encounter.

tahsin

First Post
Cool, keep promoting it frequently so people will know about it. You'll probably need to add a ton of content yourself, but the easiest is to do NPC's and then add levels here and there of their various progressions. Then people will add stuff when they see more content going in. Have you set rules so that Pathfinder material is submitted in the Pathfinder format? Nothing is more jarring than getting a half-finished NPC or an "adventure" that's really an encounter.

Thanks for the feedback. All the site content will be moderated, so if I get a half-finished NPC or a small adventure, I'm happy to kick that back to the original author.

Right now I'm working on making the site really usable, adding in different search features and whatnot.

jreyst

First Post
Yes, he has certainly created a nice looking site that has loads of potential. I only wish I could take the hands of people and lead them to the site to show it to them lol

kitsune9

Adventurer
Thanks for the feedback. All the site content will be moderated, so if I get a half-finished NPC or a small adventure, I'm happy to kick that back to the original author.

Cool. Right now, I'm writing my own adventures for my campaign using the Pathfinder ruleset, so the thing I will definitely contribute is all the NPC's that I write up. I'll submit my stuff for peer-review probably here on these boards so that my mechanics are good and in order. That way, people can copy and paste from the database materials that they know passes muster.

tahsin

First Post
Cool. Right now, I'm writing my own adventures for my campaign using the Pathfinder ruleset, so the thing I will definitely contribute is all the NPC's that I write up. I'll submit my stuff for peer-review probably here on these boards so that my mechanics are good and in order. That way, people can copy and paste from the database materials that they know passes muster.

I like this line of thinking. Hmmm... kinda the way the Pathfinder RPG was developed! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads