• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Pathfinder] Firearms question?

I've been looking at the Player's guide (as I plan on eventually running a Pathfinder Zeitgeist campaign) and looking at the firearms beta rules..what level of rarity (as defined in the beta rules) are firearms in this campaign? Emerging guns? Commonplace guns? Guns everywhere? (and what would be the typical costs of such firearms...as the beta rules gp costs are ONLY for 'Emerging guns'?)

And what guns are typically available? Early firearms? Advanced Firearms?

I was also hoping a list of potentially available guns would be listed in the players guide, but no such luck.

benfromidaho

First Post
I'm sure RangerWickett or Rugult will be on here quickly to address this, but I think they stated in a previous thread that they are waiting for Ultimate Combat to be released to provide that info., since they'd like to base it off of the guidelines presented there. Although, if my research is correct, it's just a matter of days until that book is released!

Rugult

On Call GM
I'm sure RangerWickett or Rugult will be on here quickly to address this, but I think they stated in a previous thread that they are waiting for Ultimate Combat to be released to provide that info., since they'd like to base it off of the guidelines presented there. Although, if my research is correct, it's just a matter of days until that book is released!

Actually, the PDF arrived in my hands only a day ago. I'm pouring through it right now, but hope to have a 'web supplement' ready for sometime before GenCon!

:)

Volaran

First Post
Subscribers gain access to the Paizo pdfs when their physical shipments are sent out, which usually about a week before they are publicly available. If I recall correctly, around GenCon, shipments go out a little earlier than normal, so even earlier access to the pdfs.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads