• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton (ooc thread)

VanorDM

Explorer
That is pretty accurate as well, so no...I don't mind at all.

That's what I've heard myself, and part of the reason behind this. I have the PF book in PDF form, and wanted to try it out because it really does look a lot better then what they did with 3.5.

ghostcat

First Post
I'm definitely going for an Oracle of Flames. However, I'm also joining Mark's ankle biters by going for yet another halfling :)

Any offers on the starting gold for an Oracle. I can't find it mentioned anywhere

Rhun

First Post
That's what I've heard myself, and part of the reason behind this. I have the PF book in PDF form, and wanted to try it out because it really does look a lot better then what they did with 3.5.

I've found that while it still has issues, I like a lot of the rules changes over 3.5. So it gets a thumbs up from me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
So, I am seeing the mention of a cleric here...that souds like a good idea. What are the dietries? I still may do something like a bard, which was mentioned too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads