• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton (ooc thread)

Onyx

First Post
I have begun to notice a perpencity toward chaos admist the combat rounds in the IC Thread.
Might I offer a suggestion that could curtail some of this disarry?

If you make clear which combat round is the current combat round and then have each person post their intentions. Then, you as the DM make a round synopsis that details what actions took place that round in what order (based upon Initiative).

Once the synopsis has been posted that is the signal to begin making posts for the next round, repeat ad nauseum.

VanorDM

Explorer
I really like this idea. Lets give it a try and worse case is it doesn't work out and we try something else. :)

I haven't had a chance to look at the IC thread yet so I'm not sure who posted what. But I think we can give it a try starting now, since all the PC's get an action prior to the Orc's.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
if you need to know every one's actions agin, maybe we can find the action tell what post number it is ( or give a link!)

Mr. DM :
FYI, I will endeaver to remember to list spell effects in progress and remaining time. I have done so with the bless spell in my repost of my round 2 actions.

David

Last edited:

VanorDM

Explorer
Thanks, but that shouldn't be necessary.

I have a Virtual TT and I update it with the spells and actions of all the PC's and NPC's so I shouldn't need you all to keep track of existing spells. That's my job. :)

VanorDM

Explorer
just tryig to help!

Which I appreciate greatly :)

If anyone has any suggestions or comments or well anything else that might help me DM better or make the game run smother, please let me hear them. I'm very knew to the whole PbP thing and will do most anything to make sure the medium doesn't interfere with the story.

Remove ads