• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton (ooc thread)

Onyx

First Post
Might I also suggest posting a screen shot of the current battle position at the end of each round? This way people can have a strong visual sense of the combat before planning for the following round.

And I'm not sure if you're interested in using them, but I took the liberty of making some generic tokens to represent each character using the character pictures provided by each player. These are clear to see without the confusing need to have name tags activated. These tokens have been made with Token Tool and are therefore compatable with Maptools

Calvin McHenry
Devos
Lydia Taylor
Onslau Steeltoe
Talmon Daellus
Vithralas Fel

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was about to ask if sizes can be adjusted as per use if enlarge. looks like it can be done by the above post.

VanorDM

Explorer
Onslau is down 8 HP's with 4 of 12 total left.
Calvin is down 2 HP's with 6 of 8 total left.

Thanks for the tokens Onyx, I'll start using those for the next map. It's a lot of work to change tokens in the middle without a whole lot of advantage. But next time I do a map up which will be not long after this fight... ;) I'll use your tokens instead.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads