• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton (ooc thread)

Onyx

First Post
I've found over many years of RPGing that when my character's attacks aren't working well, it always seems to help to roll better.

:D

Since this is my first game online, and thus my first experience with invisible castle, I'd like to make the following observation; Those Dice are Loaded AGAINST Us. :p

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
i agree. there is some gnoe in the electrns rediverting the flow to produce a result that is not condusive to character life continuency. something to do with a flux capacitor.

VanorDM

Explorer
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm going on vacation... Yay :) Taking the family down to Florida for a week of sun and relatively high temps...

When it's 0 degs F and with the windchill it's -14 deg... 60's and 70's will feel like the height of summer. :)

I will have my laptop with, which is what I've been running the game from anyway, so provided I have internet access I'll be able to still run the game. But won't be checking it as often and will likely only post maybe once a day if that much.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*Shiver*

En-j-j-j-j-joy y-y-y-y-our self *chatter*

i will be here in-n-n-n s-s-s-single d-d-d-digitt-t-t-t-temps.

VanorDM

Explorer
I'm back :)

Me and the family had a wonderful time, and it was a major pain in the _____ to get up this morning and go back to work.

But I'm back again and will hopefully get caught up with everything sometime today.

Remove ads