• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Calvin McHenrey, cleric 1, round 3

Moments after searing flames singe the arm hairs of the priest, Calvin strikes at the Orc to his right, after it get engulfe in the cone of fire that eminates from beyond his field of vision. His strike
BBCode
1d20+2=9, 1d8+3=7
hits the ground with a loud crack as rocks shatter and fly about. th enlarged human is not happy with the results of his combat skills and is getting quite frustrated.

Last edited:

VanorDM

Explorer
[after though] if the enlarge spell makes me into a 10 foot space creature with 10 foot reach, then would that have ment that an AOO should have been available to use on an orc? it is too late now to do any thing, i am sure, but just a thought.[/after thought]

Yes you should get a AoO on one of the orc's that ran away, roll the attack and let me know what you get.

VanorDM

Explorer
End of Round 3 report.

The orc's and defenders mill around each looking to seize some sort of advantage in the fight. But the defenders prove to be the better this round doing meaningful damage to the raiding orc's driving off some, hurting others and even striking one low.

Calvin sings at his attackers with his massive staff, but the orc proves a bit too nimble and avoids the blow. Devos tries to draw a bead on an orc but between the shadows and the movements of both the orc's and the defenders his shot goes wide and misses.

Onslau swings his mace with righteous force and strikes the orc directly in the head spinning it around, it drops to the ground and does not get up again.

Vithralas also tries to fire into the melee but likewise his shot goes wide and misses the target.

The orc bowman to the south pulls back and lets fly aiming at the largest target there, Calvin. The arrow flies true and slices across Cavin's leg.

An orc with a spear managed to strike a glancing blow against Onslau, not penetrating his armor but hard enough to causing some bruising and knocking a bit of the breath out of him.

Lydia steps to the side and swings hitting the orc in front of her, but the movement seemed to cost her most of the force behind the blow and even though the orc grunts with the impact it doesn't seem to cause any lasting damage.

Talmon summons up arcane energy and lets it lose in the form of a greenish dart dripping acid, the dart flies off and strikes an orc driving thought it's armor and causing acid burns.

[sblock=ooc]Calvin takes 2 points damage from an arrow. Onslau gets hit for 3 points from an spear. The orc in front of Onslau is "dead" and here's a link to the after round 3 map. I moved Talmon over 5 ft to the left just for the sake of the tags, he's actually next to Vithralas.

littleton3.jpg picture by Vanor - Photobucket

Calvin your AoO wouldn't really effect anything meaningful this round so go ahead and make the attack and I'll add in a report for it.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: well, to be honest, I was willing to let this AOO drop and try to rmemeber for the next time, but here goes nuthin!

1d20+2=9, 1d6+3=6

it's nuthin'. again. I am gettin' reeeely tired like of missing these here fellers.

ps: damage so noted on character sheet.

the hit from the orc illicits a grunt from the cleric, but he holds the line for the moment.

round 4 action:
To let his comrads get a better fix on the orcs still remaining Calvin moves to the left 5 feet and strikes at the orc at the left:

1d20+2=10, 1d8+3=5

Thwak! once again the quarter staff does no damage.

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Onslau (Round 4)

The doughty halfling warrior ignores the cumulative effects of his injuries, whirling an attack at the orc to his right.

"Stand firm! Those of you who can: Take out those archers!"

[sblock=Combat Stuff]
-8/12 hp; AC 17
1d20+5=16, 1d6+4=9: hit AC 16 for 9 damage.

If the orc drops, follow up with a 5-foot step northwest to end up adjacent to Devos.
[/sblock]

Onyx

First Post
Round 4 actions

Talmon seems to do a quick mental calculation and commits to aiding the melee combatants he stands near.

The elf chants another spell causing a slippery layer of Grease to form beneath several nearby Orcs.

OOC - Grease has an area of 10' so I will position it to affect the two Orcs directly infront of Lydia and the one dead ahead of where you've placed my mini. This should affect three orcs total with need to make a Reflex saving throw DC 14.

Remove ads