• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

VanorDM

Explorer
Round 4 report.

The defenders of Littleton strike a serrious blow against the invading orc's, managing to strike down two more of the hideous orc's and taking three others effectively out of the fight.

Calvin once more strikes at the orc's in front of him, but is unable to strike home and misses his target. Onslau however is true and send another orc into the afterlife, then steps to the side to provide aid and cover for those who are less well protected then himself.

Devos and Vithralas likewise are able to find the mark this time and both are able to strike with their missiles. Devos sticking a bolt into the shoulder of one archer, and Vithrala's finding a much more vital spot, sticks his though the neck of a different bowman who falls to the ground clutching at his mortal wound.

The orc's however are unable to land any meaningful blows, one moving north to engage either Lyida or Onslau. Even the bowmen are unable to land a shot on any of the defenders.

Talmon summons up arcane energy and a thick layer of grease forms over the top of the orc's near Lydia all of whom are unable to stay standing and fall to the ground. Lydia strikes at the same time and is able to do minor damage as one of the orcs slips and falls.

[sblock=ooc]I know Lydia has a higher int then Talmon, but I changed things up a bit for the sake of a more interesting round.

OOC recap is, all the orc's miss, Onslau and Vithralas both drop a orc, Devos does 3 points damage and the all 3 orc's who get hit with the grease fail their save and fall down. Lydia does 2 points damage to her orc. The two who were hit with hypnotism effective escape, when they hit 120ft away this round.

End of round 4 map. Littleton :: littleton4.jpg picture by Vanor - Photobucket
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
round 5 action

Calvin once again raises his heavey wooden beam of a staff and strikes at an orc:

1d20+1=18, 1d8+3=6

I think the bless is still active so it is actually a 19. that should be a hit! (finally).

Onyx

First Post
Round 5

OOC - Map looks great VanorDM!! And way to go Calvin!!!

Talmon allows the slightest of smiles to cross his face as his foes fall within the grease. The elf then moves directly behind Lydia and let's lose another Acid Dart this time aimed at the remaining archer.

OOC - I rolled a 15 to hit for a total of 2 damage.
[sblock=Acid Dart]
Acid Dart (Sp): As a standard action you can unleash an acid dart targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. The acid dart deals 1d6 points of acid damage + 1 for every two wizard levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Intelligence modifier. This attack ignores spell resistance.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 5

Devos

Devos curses himself. Even then he hits, the bolts are of. He reaches forward to the enlarged defender, banishing some of his wounds.

[sblock=ooc]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2408612/Calvin is the enlarged one, isn't he?

Healing Hex (1d8=1)
IC has really cursed us...

Active:
Dancing Light cantrip 5 rds
casting mage armor (1 hr)
AC 17 (T13, FF14)

AC 13 (T13, FF10), HP 12/12, F +2,R+2,W+2
0 Level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Mage Armor, Sleep
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

OOC: wd, yes the enlarged one is calvin. and i see IC yet again gives our party diddly squat on your healing hex. *sigh*

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Onslau Round 5

Onslau slides toward the trees, seeing one defender in danger of being mobbed. He whirls his heavy mace as he moves.

"Have at thee!"

[sblock=Combat Stuff]
-8/12 hp; AC 17
5-foot step to the west. Attack an orc along the way.
Attack & Damage: 1d20+5=25, 1d6+4=7.
Back up rolls for potential crit: 1d20+5=22, 1d6+4=10.

That's ACs 25 and 22. The first causes 7 damage. If the 22 also hits, the crit adds another 10 for 17 total damage.
[/sblock]

VanorDM

Explorer
ooc: I'm using the DM's right to re-roll a bad healing roll. :) Calvin is healed for 6 damage.

Edit: the 22 is more then enough to hit, so you did about 11 damage of over kill. :)
/occ

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

[sblock=re:eek:ver kill] there is no such thing as over kill when it means dispatching the bad guys![/sblock]

Addm: didn't you have a list of who has how many hp earlier? I can't seem to find it now.

Last edited:

Remove ads