[Pathfinder] Friadoc's 'Down Camlin Way' campaign [IC]

Friadoc

Explorer
Sparks fly as the elven curved blade scores a hit across the small, metallic creatures body. It looks as if it were almost able to dodge the blow, but the two large beings on either side of it truncated its movement.

OOC:
Leif, you forgot to account for flanking and thus you hit. You know you damaged it, but you feel that it's not as much as you should have been able to do.

Tyyrh - 20
-->Ernesto - 16
Giley & Golf - 13
Foe - 10
Talashia - 9
Jorgan - 7

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Argh! Sorry. I thought I was doing reasonably well in keeping up, but somehow completely missed the previous two characters going and it being Giley's turn. :([/sblock]

Giley finds himself roused from his reverie as his spirits howl along with Golf, who has already started to charge the metallic snake. Realizing his magics aren't likely to do much good against something made of tin, the gnome draws his morningstar, swinging it in an arc down from the back of his companion. It lands with a solid metal "ktang!" though the sound seems to startle Golf, whose bite closes early and misses the beast.

"'sall right, Golf. I think he'd be mighty tough to chew on!"

[sblock=ooc]Giley Morningstar attack (mounted high ground); damage; Golf bite attack; damage; Golf trip attempt if bite hits (1d20+2=19, 1d6+1=4, 1d20+2=10, 1d6+1=3, 1d20+2=7)[/sblock]

Remove ads