• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Pathfinder]GAMMA WORLD conversion reqwest & disscusion

BohdanM6

First Post
hi enworld, i'm here to greet you, and file a reqwest: i and many other peaple want a full gamma world conversion one is already here at enworld by Corrosive, but i feel it's incoplete, mainly in the presige classes section and not alot of mutations were converted, this tread is also for dsiscusios of all things gamma world to pathfder

Capn Charlie

Explorer
Okay, it is not specifically gamma world, but is as close as I could get without fear of being sued.

View attachment Wastelanders.pdf

Also available on google drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9weYkvEU386TjlTbEE0Nk9BQmc

It is a classless system that uses feats to define archetypes and capabilities, and encourages mixing and matching to create diverse characters. I ran it for about 200-300 hours of table time and ironed out most of the broken bits, but ymmv, I never got to a wide distribution for it, and fell in love with 5e dnd before pushing the project any farther.

Warnings: It is based off of the d20 system and duplicates a fair amount of SRD material to make the pdf a standalone playable game in its own right, I did this so I could distribute it to players with no other links or items and it was immediately playable and served as a reference book.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads