• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder: Looking For a Group in New York City!

pontinyc

Explorer
Played AD&D ages ago as a kid and recently picked up the Pathfinder books on a lark and now seriously jonesing to jump into this game. Very easy-going, creative, down-to-earth guy with a full life but hoping to carve out time for a consistent campaign. Would prefer starting a character at Level 1, nursing him through all sorts of mods and homebrew campaigns with a great GM as opposed to jumping into a specific mod at mid-level, but happy to accommodate the group's needs. Generally, though, really like the idea of leveling slowly and really investing in one or two characters.

Checked the playerbase for the nyc area on here but it seems most haven't logged onto this site for quite some time. Hopefully there are some New Yorkers out there who might have an extra seat at the table. Would definitely pull my fair share of the weight in snacks! I live in Manhattan (UWS) but unfortunately wouldn't be able to host.

I'm still learning the Pathfinder system and have only a society game or two under my belt so would need a little coaching, but not much, I'd imagine. Looking forward to hearing from any and all who might want to start a group for a campaign or from those needing to fill out an existing one. Check out my profile and send me a pm or an email if interested.

Thanks so much and have fun,

Pontinyc

Last edited:

Mars

First Post
Still looking?

It's been a while since you posted, but I thought I would ask - I just posted looking for a player...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads