Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder NPC Generator (Free)

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
dingle said:
If you press recalculate the generator will tell you what other feats are required as prereqs, as an error message. The Feat help will also tell you what is required (not woriking at present but will fix this in the next couple of days).
I had noticed the bit about re-calculate. I just wish the list would show the ones that aren't qualified for in red or something. But you probably have a lot on your programming plate! :)

dingle

First Post
I had noticed the bit about re-calculate. I just wish the list would show the ones that aren't qualified for in red or something. But you probably have a lot on your programming plate! :)
The Feat help is now working.
The list does show not qualified feats in red in IE, but not in Firefox for some reason :hmm:

Burn_Boy

First Post
This is a very nice piece of work. I wish I had found this earlier as it would've saved a me a LOT of time in building enemies for my campaign. One thing though, can you add the NPC classes to this like Expert, Warrior, Adept... etc?

dingle

First Post
This is a very nice piece of work. I wish I had found this earlier as it would've saved a me a LOT of time in building enemies for my campaign. One thing though, can you add the NPC classes to this like Expert, Warrior, Adept... etc?

The NPC Classes are now added

Hmm. Just made a Wizard (diviner)

Noticed 2 things.

1. It keeps averaging my d6 hp out to 4.5 instead of 3.5

2. It says that a diviner need only 1 prohibited school, but in PF that's been changed to 2.

dingle

First Post
Hmm. Just made a Wizard (diviner)

Noticed 2 things.

1. It keeps averaging my d6 hp out to 4.5 instead of 3.5

2. It says that a diviner need only 1 prohibited school, but in PF that's been changed to 2.

Thanks for pointing these out
1. The hit points are 3.5 + 1/level because of the option to either have an extra hitpoint or 1 extra skill points per level of favoured class. The generator defaults to an extra hit point.

2. I've now corrected the diviner to force 2 prohibited schools.

Any other problems or queries let me know...

Pathfinder « Dingles Games

Chaos_Valentine

First Post
Well met

Well done with a gorgeous build. I am using it to generate my unique critters so I can have stat blocks for my game. Once i can afford i will most likely get a subscription with you.

Remove ads