• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Physical Copy

Arnwyn

First Post
Waylander the Slayer said:
What'd you expect, living on the brink of total screaming madness, hmm? :uhoh:
But usually shipping is pretty decent out here... :D

Heck, I'm not even European, for goodness sake - I'm on the freakin' continent! (Nor have I bundled my Pathfinder sub with the GM sub. It's just Pathfinder.)

Cam Banks

Adventurer
Mine came today. It's a classy, well-produced and well-written product, just as I knew it would be! I think I'll run the first Adventure Path after Christmas, for my "last big hurrah" 3.5 campaign here at the MWP offices before 4th edition.

Cheers,
Cam

MKMcArtor

First Post
JustKim said:
Can you look at the postage and tell us whether Pathfinder was shipped using the periodicals rate?

It's not shipped using the periodicals rate because it's not a periodical. When you sign up for a subscription to Pathfinder you get to choose the way we ship it to you. :)

Mine arrived today too. I haven't read it yet, but I flipped through and the production values are certainly outstanding.

It was fewer pages than I was expecting ... but at least there aren't any ads!

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
Just got the PDF last night (probably be a couple of weeks before I see the physical copy) but color me impressed so far. I'm really liking the feel of their new campaign world.

Treebore

First Post
I got my physical copies today of PF 1 and the PG. It felt about as good as it used to when I got Dungeon. Actually, I was a little more excited about it, even though I read the PDF last week.

Very nice Paizo. I am going to stay a Charter Subscriber for as long as I can afford to.

Jubilee

First Post
I switched my dragon/dungeon subscription over to Pathfinder and received Pathfinder a few days ago, but did not get a physical player's guide (I do have the PDF). Was I supposed to get a physical player's guide, too? I have sent an email to Paizo but haven't heard back yet. =(

/ali

Glee: I love the goblins, the stupid little freaks. "We are goblins, you are food" oh noes!! :)

Sadness: Fonts are a little thin/small and hard to read. Bold would help. I'm sad too that Paizo lost access to Greyhawk to set their adventures. I just hate having to learn the details of a new campaign setting, new gods, etc. Doesn't matter how good it is: it takes up room in my brain I'd rather use for the adventure. Guess I've been around Greyhawk too long.

Great product, though! Looking forward to the next installment.

*wanders off singing the goblin song*

Treebore

First Post
Jubilee said:
I switched my dragon/dungeon subscription over to Pathfinder and received Pathfinder a few days ago, but did not get a physical player's guide (I do have the PDF). Was I supposed to get a physical player's guide, too? I have sent an email to Paizo but haven't heard back yet. =(

/ali

No, only charter subscribers get them. If you did not start up a subscription account, as I did despite getting Dungeon replacements, you odn't get the free print version, only the PDF version everyone got.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads