• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder RPG Beta Release is available!

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
I've had no problem downloading the Beta on my Mac. My problems is that the Campaign Setting, which I just ordered, has yet to appear in my Downloads page. I'm waiting to hear back from Customer service. But no problems with the Beta.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Yes. Absolutely. That's what I like about Pathfinder. I don't need a new game system. I just need the one I have to run a skoash better, so I can continue playing it into the future.

Hear! Hear! *raises scotch glass in a toast*

that is exactly what i like most of pathfinder.

from derro:
I still haven't been able to download the beta. I even created a new account at Paizo (you never know). Has any body else had this problem? I'm on a Mac but I'm sure that doesn't matter. I already e-mailed customer support but that was 4(?) days ago already.

I hope this helps:
when you get to the 'purchase ' point (and yes it should show $0.00 US) the next step is to go to the shopping cart. after "finishing your purchase (of $0.00 US) the next step is to go to the downloads screen. hit the 'personalize selection and then (this is the part that got me) : hit your refresh button on your toolbar. this should allow you to download your copy.

like i mentioned above, I hope this is what you need for information.

David J.

... oh and as for the scotch... *glug*

sckeener

First Post
My problems is that the Campaign Setting, which I just ordered, has yet to appear in my Downloads page. I'm waiting to hear back from Customer service.

Silly question but how large is your download section and have you searched the entire page? Some of my recent pdf purchases for some reason appeared in the middle of the page....and I have a huge download page. Might want to do a search if you download pdfs from them frequently.

Walking Dad

First Post
Uhm, Scott, you know what the refresh button is, do you?
(Second headline of your browser window, blue on firefox)

Or is the problem, that it doesn't be ready after reload?

Scott DeWar

Actually yes, I do know what the refresh button is, wd, I also know that there is an error on the piazo sight that when you personalize the copy, you have to refresh or the download ability does not happen, for some reason or another.

I have downloaded three things from them and I had to follow that procedure all three times. I was told by another that I had to do that or else it would never work.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Best rules change so far while comparing Pathfinder to 3.X - the bloodlines for sorcerer. No one played sorcerers in my campaigns, while there were two bards for a time. (Despite some folks thinking that bards are lame, I have never found them so since 3.5 came out.)

Sorcerers have become interesting. :)

The Auld Grump

Scott DeWar

before pathfinder i have been plaieing a monk sorcerer with the ascetic mage feat and dragon heritage feats...pathfinder just boosted my story line perfectly!

Brutorz Bill

First Post
Best rules change so far while comparing Pathfinder to 3.X - the bloodlines for sorcerer. No one played sorcerers in my campaigns, while there were two bards for a time. (Despite some folks thinking that bards are lame, I have never found them so since 3.5 came out.)

Sorcerers have become interesting. :)

The Auld Grump

I've found bards to be alot of fun to play in 3.5. I do agree the sorcerer bloodlines are waay cool, I want to play one now and I never had the urge before.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads