• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder RPG GM Screen

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I popped over to Paizo to check to see if my copy of the new OotS book had shipped yet, and was pleasantly surprised to find the pdf of the GM screen ready for download! Now, to keep an eye on the mailbox...

The content is pretty straightforward. Two of the four panels enumerate skill modifiers. The third has the conditional modifiers right at hand (to quickly let me know the mechanical differences between nauseated and sickened, for instance. :)) as well as AC and attack roll mods. The fourth panel lists hardness values for objects, armor and weapons as well as the XP award chart and expected treasure values per encounter.

I can't wait to have the hardcover-grade physical product in my hands to check the heft for myself.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
I just got mine today, and I am quite honestly AMAZED at the quality of the thing. I've gotten used to fairly straightforward card stock GM screens over the years, and I've been quite happy with them. Whatever possessed Paizo to go for the incredibly heavy weight material they made this out of, I'm glad they did. Plus, it looks real purty.

Zaister

Explorer
I'm a subscriber, too, and my screen has shipped this week. You should check if your subscription settings aren't set to to hold shipment for the arrival of another product.

Treebore

First Post
I'm a subscriber, too, and my screen has shipped this week. You should check if your subscription settings aren't set to to hold shipment for the arrival of another product.

Mine is set to one shipment per month. So not unexpected for me. I did receive notification this past Wed. that I would be billed over $60 for a shipment "in the next few days" though. So its processing.

Tharian

First Post
My screen arrived on Friday and I really love the use of the iconics on the player-facing side. It was absolutely beautiful to me. I think that alone makes me want to play more with Pathfinder than anything else. The pictures just help evoke the feel of a game I would really love to play. Mind you, I play in a weekly game already. This just makes me want to run one of my own.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
I love the iconics display too, but something is off with the scale, or Harsk must be shortest dwarf in the world.

Getting the iconics scaled exactly right was a bit of trouble, and with the exception of Harsk I think we got it pretty close. Actually, if you assume that Ezren is close to 6 feet tall and Harsk is close to 4 feet tall, that's actually not that far off. (Keep in mind that Lini's hair is kinda tall and thus makes her look about 6 inches taller than she actually is, while Harsk's hair is thick with dwarf grease and thus pretty plastered onto his skull).

But yeah... we made a little bit of sacrifice on exact character sizes in an attempt to keep all the art big enough to fit.

Remove ads