[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"They're slow." The Prince puffs after racing down the hallway with the others. "If we could make it to the surface we could outmanuever them. I don't think we'd make the climb in time. We stand here." He makes a quick check of his armor to secure anymore loose pieces. Nodding confidently to the others, he then turns to face the tunnel while readying his sword and shield for the coming attack.

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: I am pretty sure it would not work by the RAW but it is too bad you cannot cast Enlarge Person on the Mite leader and make him too big to ride/command his mount in combat, or to at least get caught up in the root tendrils and be squeezed or something...

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I am pretty sure it would not work by the RAW but it is too bad you cannot cast Enlarge Person on the Mite leader and make him too big to ride/command his mount in combat, or to at least get caught up in the root tendrils and be squeezed or something...

Sadly, I don't think he meets the definition of 'person' for this one. And he's so small already I don't think he'll get bigger than man sized at this level.

Scotley

Hero
You form up a defensive line and the Druid begins a summoning (creature will arrive at the start of next round). You find a defensible spot where the warriors can line up three abreast with the spell casters behind. The tick and its rider amble up the slope slowing and come into view. At least 3 mites follow. The Mites seem emboldened by your retreat and continue to taunt and gesture rudely as they follow you. They do not hesitate to advance as you take up defensive positions.

OOC: Based on her knowledge and what she's seen so far Pixie knows that the tick is surprisingly adroit and climbing and can almost certainly leave the Mite lair. But it is clearly slow and likely not very bright. She's heard that it could weaken a man by draining blood and if it is anything like a normal tick it could carry disease as well. Actions?

Attachments

• Mite Counterattack.jpg
    Mite Counterattack.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 65

Remove ads