• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Pathfinder] The Man with Two Guns is God theme feat

This theme feat says "You can draw and attack with firearms as if you had the Quick Draw and Two-Weapon Fighting feats".

Ok this seems fine but none of the firearm descriptions in Ultimate Combat note that you can fire a weapon in either hand like the various crossbows do in the Pathfinder Core Rulebook.

If you are ASSUMING this is possible are the various firearms considered light weapons or one-handed weapons?

phoffman

Explorer
When you said uzis, I gave a chuckle.
I thought of a few movies that featured some one going Guns Akimbo with machine pistols. (Think of the recoil)

Seriously, while machine pistols will likely be outside my campaign. It wouldn't be impossible for a shotgun style carbine.

Rugult

On Call GM
The assumption is that pistols are treated as light weapons (if anything, the iconic Gunslinger is dual wielding them in her art!). Of course it is not explicitly stated in Ultimate Combat what kind of 'weapon type' that firearms count as in terms on one-handed or light.

The only real word use is as follows:
Concealing Firearms: Like light weapons and hand crossbows, one-handed firearms are easy to conceal on your person. Some smaller firearms (like the coat pistol) can grant bonuses to conceal a weapon on your person.

In any case, we'll see if there's some errata / change to this, but for now this is yet another reason to play a badass gunslinger in Zeitgeist! :D

Remove ads