• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Unchained Question

Mercurius

Legend
I should probably skim through the other Pathfinder Unchained threads, so forgive me if this has been talked about or asked, but is this potentially true?

Pathfinder 1E : Pathfinder Unchained : Pathfinder 2E :: D&D 3.5 : Book of Nine Swords : D&D 4E

Mercurius

Legend
In other words, is Pathfinder Unchained the precursor for the next edition of Pathfinder, sort of like the Book of Nine Swords was for 4E?

Not knowing a lot about it, other than it is taking Pathfinder in a "different direction" or some such, I'm honestly curious.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I certainly don't know what Paizo's internal vision is for it, but mine is more like the 3E version of Unearthed Arcana rather than a Bo9S.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, it definitely sounds UA-like to me rather than Bo9S. But that's all just guesswork on my part.

Someone asked one of the developers if it were Pathfinders Unearthed Arcana and he replied something like "Yeah, you could look at it that way"

Remove ads