• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder: Varisia Campaign (Located: Medway Towns, Kent, UK)

Vyrolakos

First Post
"Once the seat of the Thassilonian Empire, this land was brought low by Earthfall and remained wild for thousands of years, inhabited only by barbarian tribes known as the Shoanti and the nomadic Varisian survivors of Thassilon’s fall. Although no central government controls Varisia, three city-states have emerged, each of which could someday claim control over the region: Korvosa, a city of Chelish loyalists ruled by a monarchy but cleaving close to Cheliax; cosmopolitan Magnimar, where with enough luck and skill, anyone can rise to a place of power; and dangerous Riddleport, a city of crime lords and academics studying the remnants of Thassilon’s artifacts."

I'm looking for a few players to join the start of a new Pathfinder campaign. The game will be run weekly on Monday evenings (7-11pm), although this is possibly negotiable. There are currently three players signed up to play in this campaign, but I would like five (maybe six) players ideally.

The game will be run at the Maritime Games Club, which is located at:

Central Avenue, Chatham Maritime, Kent ME4 4TB.

This is a university campus, and we meet in a nice big classroom with plenty of space and tables. There is free parking directly outside the venue, and we have wheelchair access.

Please contact me if interested.

Jon

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads