• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paths of Legend: The Azgundi Tournaments

Yttermayn

First Post
Aohdan reminds Odon "There is some part for us to play involving this... ability? curse? That we both have, it's part of the cure somehow."

Shayuri

First Post
Shayuri fidgets with her hands, nervously tugs her hair and finally blurts, "Please let us through. You've no idea what I've given up to come here. We have to be in time!"

Amaury

First Post
Johen smiles briefly ins atisfaction, he salutes his opponent and adds: "Please reconsider your position on the trees.. They deserve much better consideration..."

He then hangs about, staring in the crowd for known faces and stroking Highflyer to calm him down. He waits for the other debate.

shadowmask

First Post
Finally squirming out of Odon's arms, Pryzm lands on the floor with a thump. She wanders to the table and pokes her head over the top of it obviously looking to see what it holds. Distractedly, she says, "We're here to help the dragon you're keeping. Can we see him...her...um...which ever, now? Please?" Coming back to herself, she jumps and turns, bumping into Entan. "Sorry! Hi, I'm Pryzm. Are you really a Lord, or are they being nice? You don't look like a lord. What do you keep on your table?" Her afternoon's misadventure clearly forgotten, the young dragon continues to ramble.

ethandrew

First Post
"You say she's under mental control? Ugh, that's not good. I think someone's been following me," she says to Alaric. "Listen, I should go warn Muzdum and I think you should come with me, for your safety. Do you have the time real quick?"

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Jemal, are you still with us?

The Arcane Academy

Entan holds up his hands, "One at a time, please. You say that between this admittedly unusual dragon," he indicates Pryzm, "and you," he indicates Shayuri, "you can cure the Dragon Plague. While I'm willing to entertain the notion, it seems exceedingly unlikely."

Odon bows his head in respect to the wizard, "Pryzm and I have journeyed far to find the dragon blooded woman. Now that we have found her, the One Mind wishes us to attempt to cure the Dragon Plague. I know not what form that cure will take."

Entan raises an eyebrow and frowns, "So, it falls on me to concoct the cure from the components presented. Typical. Very well. Come with me."

He leads the group into an adjoining room, a large feast hall of some sort, where a wyrmling copper dragon lies on a rug by the fire. He is missing a good portion of his scales and the skin beneath has angry raised welts. He is sleeping fitfully.

Entan says, "Shraezek's condition has been steadily worsening since the elven group brought him to me. I've had to keep him sedated the past couple of days as the fever is beginning to affect his mind."

The others see Aohdan and Odon's eyes glow briefly. Aohdan sees a faint white outline surrounding Shayuri and Pryzm. The white glow from the two flows together, forming a powerful, brighter light that flows into Shraezek.

Entan's raised eyebrow raises further, "What, precisely, do the glowing eyes indicate?"

The Debate

The moderators announce the beginning of the next round of debates.

Estelle

A guard approaches Estelle, "The girl seems to be coming out of whatever was affecting her and she's asking for someone matching your description namd Estelle. Is that you?"

Johen

Johen is matched against Lady Nineveh d'Anovia, a beautiful woman in her 30s, though lines of worry show themselves at her eyes and mouth. She greets Johen warmly, "I am honored to finally meet a Druid of Turen. Perhaps we can speak again after the debate."

OOC: Roll 1d2 to see who goes first. 1 = Johen, 2 = Lady Nineveh.

Muzdum

The mischievous elven Lady Devera greets Mudzum again with a smile and a wink, "Pity we meet now, good dwarf, for it means we won't be facing eachother in the final round. Remember, you and your friends owe me a visit after the debate."

OOC: Roll 1d2 to see who goes first. 1 = Muzdum, 2 = Lady Devera.

Alaric

Zander Kale greets Alaric formally, though his arrogance shines through, "It is, of course, time honored tradition that even the simplest of folk can compete alongside their betters. I wish you luck, though I doubt it will do you much good."

OOC: Roll 1d2 to see who goes first. 1 = Alaric, 2 = Zander.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Of course m'lady. An honourable dwarf always keeps his promise. Although most 'f me friends went down to the Arcane Academy with a strange crystal dragon ye know?" the dwarf chuckles. "Ladies go first" he says

shadowmask

First Post
Pryzm approaches Shraezek with (for her) an unusually quiet demeanor. "Get up...get better." She gently nudges one of the few spots still covered by scales with her muzzle in encouragement.

Amaury

First Post
Johen bows to the woman: "Mylady, it would be a pleasure.
I am not surprised. It is true that we Druids tend to stay in our beloved forest. Events have pushed me to travel outside of High Forest. This recent travel to Azgund has indeed been a revelation to me and I'll encourage my brothers to spend some time out of the woodlands.."

ooc
1d2=1

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads