• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pazio Publishing] Wizards Web content?

qstor

Adventurer
Is there anyway to put on your site the index to Dungeon and other stuff that used to be on the WOTC site. Some of those features were great. I loved the index.

Mike

Agnostic Paladin

First Post
I'd also like to see that content re-appear somewhere. My campaign's finally getting off the ground and I'm using some older Dungeon mods, but I've just discovered that I can't get to the Wizards online content anymore.

Lewy

First Post
Hi,

If there was something in particular you'd like I've got everything they put up. I could email it to you...though I'll not do this for everyone before I get tons of requests! I guess it's up to you whether you want to put an email address up here.

Lewy.

Agnostic Paladin

First Post
The e-mail in my profile works.

I'm getting ready to run ever-changing fortunes (issue 85) this weekend. I've got the mine and cave maps, but I'm not sure if there were any other files for that one.

Lewy

First Post
Hi Again,

Just got an undeliverable for that email address, so that is not working properly. If you use that link does it show the address you expected as it seems a bit random?!?

I am trying to help!

Lewy.

Gez

First Post
Maybe you could just zip the files and attach the archive. There's a little "Browse" button just below the typing field in the Add Comment page for this very purpose.

Lewy

First Post
Hi,

Great solution! (Boy, the links people save!)

BTW for anyone trying this, maps for issue 94 were never posted so you won't find that link working.

Cheers,

Lewis.

Agnostic Paladin

First Post
That's odd that the address didn't work. It is a randomly generated address for an auto-forwarder. I use a different address for every site that needs one so that I know where the spam's showing up from. But if its not working, I'll replace it with the real thing.

Remove ads