• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pazio Publishing] Wizards Web content?

Lewy

First Post
Hi,

Yup, errors every time, but at least that explains the wierd address! And there was me thinking that meant something to someone!:)

Did you try the links and get these directly off the WOTC website?

Cheers,

Lewis.

qstor

Adventurer
The material might be on the Google cache somewhere, but other than that its still on a server again *somewhere* at WOTC. :)

Johnny Wilson e-mailed me off the boards and said he's going to work with WOTC to get the material back.

Mike

Agnostic Paladin

First Post
Yeah, the link worked fine. I don't really need the overland map or the ambush map anyhow, though, so it ultimately doesn't matter. I would've liked for the screw diagrams to have been there.

Lewy

First Post
Agnostic Paladin said:
Yeah, the link worked fine. I don't really need the overland map or the ambush map anyhow, though, so it ultimately doesn't matter. I would've liked for the screw diagrams to have been there.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, been abroad.

I agree with your comment. I think the most useful things are often not the maps. The obvious example is the various "Challenge of Champions" where the diagrams would have been invaluable. I would like to see these put up for download in the future.

Cheers,

Lewy.

Remove ads