• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PBEM.com coming on sale??

EyeontheMountain

First Post
OOC: Not sure if if this is totally appropriate, but I think it is. If it isn't mods, please delete it.

Maybe none of you remember or care, but PBEM.com used to be the best spot to look for or to advertise PBP and Yahoogroups games on the net years and years ago. Unfortunately for the last 4-5 years it has been in haitus for unknown reasons. Though I still click over there occasionally to see if anyone has resurrected it.

Well, I did so a short while ago, and it apparently expired on August 18th, so her is someone's chance.

If someone could buy the domain and put up a similar great service that used to exist there that would be a service to the community.

So I guess this is a bit of a heads up.

Note: I have no association whatsoever with the company that owns this domain or anyone who previously or in the future might own it. This is jsut a heads up.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
If I had any idea how to run a site of that magnitude (it was hugely popular), I'd lay down the cash at the end of the month. That said, I don't, so unless somebody is willing to make some ironclad commitments, I won't.

Remove ads