PBEM game

Haunus

First Post
I can nver find a set time to play a game so I have to play by e-mail, but I dont know of any good spots to look for them, does anyone know where there are some Active PBEM groups?

Thanee

First Post
Well, you could turn to play by post (forum), those are easier to find and equally well-suited for your situation. :)

Bye
Thanee

Haunus

First Post
Thanee said:
Well, you could turn to play by post (forum), those are easier to find and equally well-suited for your situation. :)

Bye
Thanee
I guess that could work as well, do they do that here?

Voadam

Legend
People soliciting players for pbp games can be found in the "talking the talk" forum. This is the out of character forum and will usually have a subject line that includes the word "recruiting" for new games. Once they fill up the subject lines are usually edited to say "full" and will then be out of character discussions for the game. Some people have success saying they are looking for a DM for a specific type of game but mostly it works by jumping into a thread asking for players.

The actual games are in the "playing the game" forum.

Both forums are in the "gaming action" section of the messageboards.

I'd suggest reading a sample game to get a gist for them and then peruse the talking the talk forum. Be advised that games fill up pretty quickly so keep perusing as new stuff opens up.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Don't forget the Living ENworld forum. It's a sub-forum of "Playing the Game." Basically you generate a first level character and post in the Tavern thread. That's where characters not on adventures hang out. There are adventures running all the time. Just wait and someone will create an adventure.

Pinotage

Explorer
Haunus said:
I can nver find a set time to play a game so I have to play by e-mail, but I dont know of any good spots to look for them, does anyone know where there are some Active PBEM groups?

There are several other forums around on the web. rpol.net and playbyweb.com are the most common. You can check those two out as well.

Pinotage

Remove ads