• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PbP Curse of the Crimson Throne (Players wanted)

goblins85

First Post
PbP Homebrewed Pathfinder for beginners
Curse of the Crimson Throne
Cotct
I will end recruitment when I have enough players.

I'm trying to get a Curse of the Crimson Throne game that I designed for non-tabletop gamers off the ground, specifically designed for people who normally play those free-form forum roleplaying games online. The game is for beginners, so I am controlling elements of what is available and how those elements work (for example, I'm only allowing non-spellcasting versions of the paladin and ranger) which has made me hesitant to ask for players from the traditional tabletop community, but, as one of the few people interested said "Why the hell not?" Would anyone have an interest in joining such a game? I'm trying to get non-gamers to try playing a game, something I'm a gem at in real life, but I'm having trouble with online. It's also an attempt to work in my own houserules, favorite third party items (like Rite publishing's gargoyles), and ones from unearthed arcana, like using mana-based casting instead of Vancian magic, which works so much easier in my opinion.

Last edited:

Remove ads