[PbP] The Heroes of Silleria

Jemal

Adventurer
Michelle looks at Norynth and rolls her eyes, then shrugs when Oren asks about the armourer "I haven't a clue, I just arrived in town last night." She says as she gathers her money and it dissapears into a pouch.

Imerak

First Post
Foran picks up the platinum pieces and drops them into his pockets. "Nice." he says. "Bit more money and I'll be able to buy one of those nice magical torches."

MerakSpielman

First Post
Idlespear rubs his hand together nervously as you take the last of his money.

"Er, yes. I suppose that more or less wraps up this meeting. Depart as soon as you're ready. I'll be in town until tomorrow morning if you have any last-minute questions."

He begins to head up the stairs to his room, then turns and says, "I don't want to treat you like amateurs, but please do make certain you bring enough food with you. And light. And ammunition. Those are the things you just don't want to run out of when you can't get back to civilization easily."

He vanishes up the stairs and you hear his room door closing, leaving you to discuss your next (first?) course of action amongst yourselves.

The regular patrons begin to filter back into the common room.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
"I will need some time to purchase additional supplies," Grimbard told his new companions, "but I will be ready to depart tomorrow."

OOC: I'll e-mail you a list of what I purchase tonight, Merak.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
garyh said:
"I will need some time to purchase additional supplies," Grimbard told his new companions, "but I will be ready to depart tomorrow."

Oren turns across the table, and says in a less conversational tone:

"Grimbard, was it? Mind if I tag along, to purchase supplies -- I'm not entirely well-versed in these matters, whereas you appear a clear bit more experienced here... I could use your advice on what's appropriate, like price and utility and the other things."

(Note to Merak: I'll be purchasing leather armor, and rations commensurate with whatever length the journey is estimated to be, plus two days. Anything else and I'll email you.)

garyh

First Post
"Aye, Oren," replied Grimbard. "ye may come wtih me. We'll get you set up right, and we may as well get used to each other's company if we're to be adventuring together."

OOC: Instead of e-mailing you, Merak, I'll just tell you here. I'll be purchasing a riding pony, a riding saddle, and saddlebags, along with the same quantity of rations as Oren, which will be stored in the saddlebags.

Jemal

Adventurer
Michelle will go on her own to buy stuff, and meet back with her companions. She'll be buying 16 more days worth of rations, and 5 sunrods.
Michelle will try to use her charms to get discounts, which is why she'll be going by herself (She can find good 'targets' on her own)

Remove ads