• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PC Game Arcanum D20 Book

EdwardForrester

First Post
Now let me explain what this post is before anyone says I am in the wrong area. Thre is a great PC game called Arcanum: Of Steamworks And Magick Obscura that is done by the guys who made Fallout. A buddy of mine said that he has seen a D20 book for it. I am just wondering if anyone knows if he was smoking something or is there a D20 Arcanum. Full blown book or just fan suppliment I dont care please if it is out there link me to it.

Banshee16

First Post
Tsyr said:
Good news/bad news.

Bad news? Unless its some fan supplement I've never seen, there is no Arcanum D20 book.

Good news: There ARE steam punk books, which was really all Arcanum was. I suggest looking at Sorcery and Steam, by FFG...

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/dd40.html
You can also check out the Iron Kingdoms, which are very similar in some ways. You can find info at www.ironkingdoms.com and www.privateerpress.com.

The setting is *supposed* to be released in the spring.

Banshee

EdwardForrester

First Post
Thanks all for the info, I am looking at Sorcery & Steam from FFG because it is just generic steampunk rules. I might wait until after EN Publishing does theres and Mongoose does OGL Steampunk. See what all they bring to the table then choose.

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
I've got Sorcery+Steam, and it's pretty good. There's a bunch of pulp stuff in it, though (a Tarzan-like class for some reason, hypnotizing stuff, etc.). There's some stuff missing from some of the tables, and in general it could have used some more editing, but I would in general recomend it. The sections on history of guns and steampunk are great. Needs some bloody errata, though...

Remove ads