• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PC level for Grasp of the Emerald Claw?

Oghma

First Post
I'm just trying to find anything that gives the PC level for Grasp of the Emerald Claw. WOTC's site doesn't have it. Does anyone know?

Oghma

First Post
Aw, poop. Naturally, I find the answer as soon as I post it.

From this link:

If you've played (or are playing) through Shadows of the Last War and/or Whispers of the Vampire's Blade, you're really going to be ready for this, the third adventure for the new Eberron Campaign Setting. (Even if you've not played through the first two adventures in the series, you can collect your party of 6th-level heroes and leap into action.) Written by Bruce R. Cordell, Grasp of the Emerald Claw is a fun adventure to just read through -- you can really imagine how exciting the action will be when you're throwing this 32-page challenge at your players. As always, when it comes to adventures, I don't want to tell you any more than I need to in order to give you a sense of what you're looking at and to interest you in picking it up to take a look. (Nobody wants to have the surprises inside spoiled for them.) If I thought I could wait until next month, I would, but I've got to pass along the back cover copy now:

Scramble to Claim a Key to Untold Power

Deep in the jungles of Xen'drik, a relic of great power has lain hidden for thousands of years. Now, determined adventurers race against time and the nefarious agents of the Order of the Emerald Claw to locate the relic, overcome unimagined obstacles, and unlock its ancient secret.

Grasp of the Emerald Claw may be used as the conclusion to the storyline from Shadows of the Last War and Whispers of the Vampire's Blade or as a stand-alone adventure for the Dungeons & Dragons game that will immerse your characters in the Eberron campaign setting. Designed to challenge 6th-level D&D heroes, it sends them on a perilous journey to the heart of the mysterious and uncharted continent of Xen'drik.

:p

There ya go.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads