• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PCGen v5.14.1 Released!

Maredudd

First Post
PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen v5.14.1!

PCGen v5.14.1 is a stabilisation release for the 5.14 line. It been just over four weeks since the 5.14.0 release but the PCGen team has been hard at work fixing bugs as they are reported. The result is a better and more stable character generator for your use. The list of changes made in this bump to the latest stable release can be found in the Release Notes.

To see the full list of new features and updates made in the 5.14 line, check out the Full 5.14.0 Release Notes.

PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen, join us at PCGen@Yahoo! or visit our website.

PCGen Team

Cat Moon

Banned
Banned
A word of warning: trying to load all the data is dangerous; it completely crashed my computer. I had to reboot.

And I was working on a text file that I had left unsaved! :mad:
At least I've leaned a lesson here; always save your files and do it regularly. ;)

Remove ads