• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Penny Arcade posts interesting puzzle challenge

the Jester

Legend
Very cool. I love a good creative way to use props.

I may just have to steal this idea, especially since none of the players in the game I am going to be running up here do much game-site web surfin' right now!

The Little Raven

First Post
Damn, that's cool. I can't believe that he only just started DMing within the last year or so. :lol:

He actually only started playing D&D when they started PA D&D podcasts. He said he had a lot of misconceptions about what D&D was before, and 4th Edition especially seems geared towards what he likes.

Uzzy

First Post
Looks cool, but it's ripped from, at the very least, Resident Evil 5, which had a puzzle just like that. Nice set up though. I'd like to have the money and time to make something approaching that. :D

OchreJelly

First Post
His post mentions it being inspired by a video game. Gabe has traditionally been the video gamer but over the last few years he's branched into CCG's and now tabletop RPG's.

Remove ads