• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Perils of Thunder Island OOC

cmrscorpio

Explorer
I'm really sorry guys, but it looks like I have to work on Saturday once again. So, I won't be able to join you. Unfortunately, I cannot say when I'll be available to play on Saturday again. My agency is having trouble finding someone to permanently work the shift that I am filling in.

regards,
Krulk

Dragonwriter

First Post
Crap... That stinks Scorpio. But thank you for letting us know. When you do become available again, feel free to drop in and let me know. I guess I'll have to add to my recruiting post... Blast! It was good having you, even though it was for a short time. Sorry you had to pull out :(.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I'm on Dev II now, going to the lobby. I've got two new possibles right now. Hopefully they'll show up sometime tonight. Other than that, I'll open a room once we have everyone or we reach 7:15 Pacific, as usual.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sorry Ark, but I'm going to miss the Shadowrun game today. Family stuff came up...

Perils is still on for tonight, though, so I'll see everyone around 7 Pacific.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads