• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Personal content wiki

Igor Mendonça

Explorer
Hi there!

I have collected a large amout od DM's guild and 3PP content, that I would like to concentrate into a single personal wiki. Pretty much like d20PFSRD. Problems are:

1. I want it to be private, or at least not catalogued in seacrh devices. It's for personal use, and if I open it to the publc, I believe that I would penalize the creators.
  2. It can't be on usual campaign manager platforms (not Wikia) because I can't access them during the day, even in my breaks, and this would be precisely the time where I would be feeding it with my content. Basically things that keep using the word "game" in their pages.
  3. Shoutwiki does not seem to be working (can't create new wikis there).
  4. Notion is too limited regarding layout options.
  5. Onenote is too slow when navigating through pages when you are in the views only mode (and also lame in its layout options).
Does anyone have any idea what could I do? Navigating thourgh dozens of PDFs is becoming really difficult.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
There's nothing wrong with this post, but this forum is for posts about these boards. It is a pretty low-traffic area.

I'll move this to one of the other forums, where it should get notably more attention.

Remove ads