• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Personal Forums

Mirth

Explorer
Morrus,

I'm here on the behalf of the ENWorld Mac Users to beg for a forum for our group. I started a thread in the Software forum about 8 months ago to try and bring all the Mac users here together and so far we're up to 40 members:

Mac Users Identify Yourselves!

Is there any way you could find it in your heart to give us a home away from (within?) home so we wouldn't have to keep posting everything all in one thread? Feel free to email me if need be.

Thanks,

Jay / Mirth

mirthcard [at] yahoo [dot] com

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Hi Morrus.

Also begging. And am willing to provide you with, um, say, baked goods. Yum!

Especially after having been through both the Canadian and the British postal services.

:D

Mirth

Explorer
Bumping for Russ :D

We also thought perhaps a sub-forum to Software might be more practical. Let us know what you think...

Jay

Mirth

Explorer
I'm bumping this one last time for Morrus. I don't want to bother him with email about it, but I guess I will if he doesn't see this... :heh:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I'm sure it doesn't but since it got bumped and I'm still having issues over the lack of emails do the personal forums have instant email notification anymore?

As I said I really doubt it but I would gladly buy one for the PbP games I'm in....

Mirth

Explorer
Thought I would give this another bump to plead for a Macintosh subforum in the Software, Computers... forum since I never heard a reply from Russ. Should I start a new thread? The only reason I didn't right now was because other Mac users had voiced their opinion in this thread and I wanted to make sure they were heard.

Thanks,

Jay

mirthcard [at] yahoo [dot] com

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Something like that would only be created if there seemed to be a need for it - and the Computers forum is pretty quiet generally; certainly not under siege by Mac threads. If enough people start talking about it, to the extent where the discussions seem to warrant another forum, I'll consider it then.

Right now, it'd be a very lonely forum!

Mirth

Explorer
Morrus said:
Something like that would only be created if there seemed to be a need for it - and the Computers forum is pretty quiet generally; certainly not under siege by Mac threads. If enough people start talking about it, to the extent where the discussions seem to warrant another forum, I'll consider it then.

Right now, it'd be a very lonely forum!

Thanks for the consideration, Russ :D

Actually, we keep most of the Mac discussion in that one thread, thereby making it pretty unwieldy when several different discussions are going on. Perhaps we should use a [Mac] or [Macintosh] or [Apple] header to start making separate threads. I'll bring it up to the group.

Thanks again,

Jay

Remove ads