PFRPG GameMastery Guide

ancientvaults

Explorer
As one of the others and I in my group were looking through the book, we were like, some of this was neat, some of it sorta meh. However, we decided that a book with only charts and art would still be an awesome book. [Although I do like the list of misc. npcs near the back]. But still, If each page had 1-2 chart and 1 piece of art, we both agreed we totally would have bought that at even a higher price. But a lot of the information is sorta like... why is this even in here? Like there's a section of snacks at dnd and stuff. I was like.... weird.

That is why I didn't think that this was a $40 book. I like to buy locally because when you buy books the business brings more books, but I am not buying something like this. It is one of the reasons that Savage Worlds was a turn off. Do you guidelines for food and times to play? Am I hallucinating or is this really printed before me?

While I was thumbing through the book there was one of those weird mouth-breather non-bathing stereotypical gamers lurching around me (you know, the kind that makes all of us look bad), too, which was really the icing on the cake. Luckily he was getting drool all over the 4E books, which I am not interested in.

Remove ads