• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PFS #51: The Shadow Gambit

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Bump: Just noticed that I missed the question at the end of your post, soulnova. Ardoc believes that the Commerce League has a beef with Pathfinders in general, but he's not sure.

PeteZero

First Post
"So, who is the head of the Comerce League then?" Dogan asks. "It would give us a hint at least how to proceed, if you could reveal the name."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Did I not say? My apologies! The head of the Commerce League is named Dakar. But before you ask, you'll not find him. Dakar is the most secretive man in Kaer Maga, and that’s saying something. If you want to talk to him, you might as well climb to the top of the walls and shout for him all day. You don’t find him, Pathfinders, he finds you.”

vl.arandur

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry, guys; family emergency. It's been hectic. Everyone's all right; don't worry. I'll rejoin when I can, but it might be a bit. GM, please feel free to play my character according to the dictates of your own conscience, and consistent with the characterization which he/she has already exhibited.

I'm really, really sorry to inconvenience you, and I hope to rejoin the game soon.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock] Sorry Guys!! I had a terrible work load and then had to leave town for a week!! :S I'm back! [/sblock]

Lanel nods at Dogan. "Before that I would recommend go through Horis stuff, maybe we can find the orders he received and identify the impostor, remember... opening this shadow lodge was the reason we were sent here, because people like the Commerce League wouldn't find it to their liking. Maybe if we go back through his things we could find some other clue of who was giving him the order to the lodge"

"If you want to attract the attention of the Commerce League, we could as well just walk into their quarters and put our cards on the table with words or swords (I advice against the last). Or maybe we could just go ahead to the Shadow Lodge, open up and see who else shows up. I bet that whoever killed Horis would be surprised that it would open either way."

"Uhm, Was the lodge already finished?" Lanel asks to Ardoc

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]You actually were sent by the 'mainstream' Pathfinders to stop the opening of the Shadow Lodge, rather than to see it opened. You would, of course, love to see Pathfinders in Kaer Maga, but not in the form of these Shadow Lodge rebels.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]You actually were sent by the 'mainstream' Pathfinders to stop the opening of the Shadow Lodge, rather than to see it opened. You would, of course, love to see Pathfinders in Kaer Maga, but not in the form of these Shadow Lodge rebels.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Yes, but I was under the impression we wanted to catch Horis' killers too. As I understand we have two goals right now: 1) Find the Fake Pathfinder giving orders and 2) the one who killed Horis which Lanel wanted to "lure out" with the lodge (who knows, maybe he's the one and the same!). In any case, I guess going back to his house to look for more hints would be the most logical step. [/sblock]

PeteZero

First Post
Dogan shrugs, "still, we cannot find the Commerce League, at least not Dakar, which we were told, and I believe it's true. So still need to spread the word. If we ask around the market, if he wants to meet us, we will probably get an 'invitation'."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC] Yes, but I was under the impression we wanted to catch Horis' killers too. As I understand we have two goals right now: 1) Find the Fake Pathfinder giving orders and 2) the one who killed Horis which Lanel wanted to "lure out" with the lodge (who knows, maybe he's the one and the same!). In any case, I guess going back to his house to look for more hints would be the most logical step. [/sblock]

OOC: Gotcha.

Dogan shrugs, "still, we cannot find the Commerce League, at least not Dakar, which we were told, and I believe it's true. So still need to spread the word. If we ask around the market, if he wants to meet us, we will probably get an 'invitation'."

OOC: So, which will it be? Ask around the market after Dokar? Use Colgardie's house as a front for a fake Shadow Lodge? Both? Or something else entirely?

Remove ads