• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PH3 Feats Excerpt: Superior Implements, Versatile Expertise, and Unarmored Agility

Alnag

First Post
Well I guess they thought Vicious Mockery wasn't good enough and that it needed to give a -6 to the first attack and -4 to all others. *sigh*

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you hope to create this -6. As far as I know, Vicious Mockery provides just -2 penalty. (Plus this one its -4/-2 not -6/-4). If there is some other way how to make this more devastating, I am interested since I play bard...

Hellzon

First Post
Excuse my ignorance, but how do you hope to create this -6. As far as I know, Vicious Mockery provides just -2 penalty. (Plus this one its -4/-2 not -6/-4). If there is some other way how to make this more devastating, I am interested since I play bard...

The Psychic Lock feat, maybe. Target hit with psychic power* takes -2 on next attack roll.

*) Which Vicious Mockery is.

That would give you -4/-2, and then you add in this new feat that I can't be arsed to read up on right now.

Remove ads