• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PHB2 sold out!

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
In the court documents that John R Troy kindly provided us with, Wizards have stated that the first print run of the Player's Handbook 2 sold out, and the core 4e books are currently on their third printing (and have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in total).

It's estimated that about 6 million people (worldwide) play D&D.

Cheers!

Imperialus

Explorer
In the court documents that John R Troy kindly provided us with, Wizards have stated that the first print run of the Player's Handbook 2 sold out, and the core 4e books are currently on their third printing (and have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in total).

It's estimated that about 6 million people (worldwide) play D&D.

Cheers!

It's fantastic to hear that despite its ups and downs the hobby is still going strong. :)

Too bad we had to hear it from a court document though.:erm:

Wraith101

First Post
I am certainly having a lot of trouble buying the PH2, three stores I have tried so far have sold out. Another is hopefully getting a new shipment today.

I have had the same problem with AEG's Ultimate Toolbox.

darjr

I crit!
I am certainly having a lot of trouble buying the PH2, three stores I have tried so far have sold out. Another is hopefully getting a new shipment today.

I have had the same problem with AEG's Ultimate Toolbox.

My main FLGS is out as well, I have not checked the others. Friday...

Treebore

First Post
Uh, guys, 6 MILLION D&D players are believed to exist world wide, yet only hundreds of thousands of the core 4E books have been sold. That SUCKS!

When less than 1/6 of your believed market has bought your books, that is a failure.

Dannager

First Post
Uh, guys, 6 MILLION D&D players are believed to exist world wide, yet only hundreds of thousands of the core 4E books have been sold. That SUCKS!

When less than 1/6 of your believed market has bought your books, that is a failure.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, huh?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads