• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PHBII Classes Confirmed

That has every single role filled but Arcane Defender, which WAS filled by the campaign specific Swordmage.
But, remember, it is only 'campaign specific' in that it appeared in the FRPG. It (like everything is) is still CORE. You can use it in any campaign, especially if you subscribe to DDI 'cos it is in the Char Builder

Felon

First Post
An avenger will inherit the paladin's smite ability, and will be some wrath-of-god inqueisitor-type.

That's my progonstication for the day.

silentounce

First Post
An avenger will inherit the paladin's smite ability, and will be some wrath-of-god inqueisitor-type.

That's my progonstication for the day.

I believe you would be correct. Wasn't the original name of this class "templar"? I think this was the one that original started with a "t" before it was renamed.

Hawke

Explorer
If I guessed the Invoker's original name was Theurge (the t) and the Avenger's original name was Inquisitor (the i). I could be wrong though!

Wonka

First Post
Shadow (4)
Ki (2)
Elemental (2)

Psionics (4)
Ki (2)
Elemental (2)

Just as long as the monk is in PHIII. Still sucks to have to wait that long for a monk though, as my DM is pretty against non-core stuff, so no APG or Song/Fist monks allowed.

Remove ads