Phineas's Dungeon Maps o' the Week (100 maps)

Warrior Poet

Explorer
Phineas Crow said:
And don't forget to check out my weekly series of maps over at Silverthorne Games.

I suggest trying the demos before buying.

Also, I suggest trying out Dungeon Crafter, its one of the better free dungeon mapping programs out there.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions. Once again, compliments on your maps: they're excellent! I'm chuckling at myself because I should have looked at this thread a long time ago! I could really use the map help—that's what I get for staying away from the boards for too long. :heh:

I look forward to seeing your work at Silverthorne, too. Nice job! Thanks again.

Warrior Poet

Asmo

First Post
These maps looks great!
I´ve a problem: is there some other download location?
I´ve been trying to download this zip-file a million times without any suxsess.
The download stops midway,and I don´t know why?

Asmo

Asmo

First Post
Well, I finally got them downloaded, don´t know what the problem might have been.
Boy, I got some some plans for The decayed Sewer! :)

Asmo

Phineas Crow

First Post
Asmo said:
Well, I finally got them downloaded, don´t know what the problem might have been.
Boy, I got some some plans for The decayed Sewer! :)

Asmo

I'm glad it finally worked... since the file is only available here.

Minister

First Post
Heeeeeehhhh....

The download not working I have just spent the last half hour downloading the lot.

Well worth it! Not a one of them I wouldn't use! :lol:

RuminDange

First Post
Kylearan said:
Well met!
Hmm, I would like to have the CC2-Files as well. The reason is the same: I still haven't started to work with CC2 but would like to, and your fabulous maps are the best examples to start. Could you send them to me as well? That would be fantastic.

kylearan (at) kylearan (dot) de

Thank you very much in advance!

Kylearan

Awesome maps!! They come in quite handy for spur of the moment needs.
I was wondering like others if it is possible to get the CC2 files for these maps to help learn CC2?
I recently got the World Builder package and trying to learn it in my spare time after working with the demo. I used the old version before but could never get good with it. I like the new version so much better. I think I am on the right track for transfering my campaign world map into it, but I can't figure out the dungeon or city designer add on yet.

Thanks.
RD
email: rumindange@earthlink.net

Phineas Crow

First Post
Minister said:
Heeeeeehhhh....

The download not working I have just spent the last half hour downloading the lot.

Well worth it! Not a one of them I wouldn't use! :lol:

I don't think the map pack download survived the move to the new server, I may have to re-upload it one of these days.

Remove ads