• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phydea Setting... New & Improved

Scutisorex

Explorer
Prior to the crash of EN World, I posted a thread about my free campaign setting. After much poring over the material by myself, Cyberzombie, Sigmund and others, the Phydea Campaign Setting is now edited and finalized. This is a different version from the one posted over a month ago... though basically the same, it is cleaned up and has new features. Though there may still be mistakes, I am confident we all found most of them and corrected them. For those who already got a copy, I apologize for sending it to you with so many errors. I really didn't think it was that bad and I was so excited to get it out... I didn't give it the editing it should have gotten. The corrections are as follows:

1. Misspellings - Some words just got all screwed up and I missed them. Others had a strange error where periods replaced certain letters, such as "i" and "f". All of these should now be fixed.
2. Bad Terminology - As this work was a True20 conversion from D20, there were some residual references to D20 that were left in the 1st copy. Such things as references to "D100's", "druids", "wizards", "adepts" and so on have largely been removed, as appropriate.
3. Wrong Formatting - Some of the formatting was off, with paragraphs touching each other when they were not supposed to, or titles being left alone at the end of a line with the information in another place. These have all (hopefully) been fixed.

I also took some advice from Sigmund and decided to include two new items for the game:

1. All of the Role Paths now have suggested skills and feats associated with them.
2. The Philosophies all have certain listed benefits, making them more desireable.

If you want me to send you the edited version, please email me at moogspaceport@gmail.com. It is highly recommended that you use this game version instead of the former, as this one fixes a lot of mistakes and adds new stuff. If you did not like the first one, based on content, this one will probably not change your mind. I sincerely hope you like this, and would appreciate any feedback you could give me. Now that this work is complete, I am working on my next project... a historical roleplaying game set in the Americas circa 1200 AD. Unlike this work, I hope to make some cash for that one. :D

Thanks for your interest,

Tim Harris

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads