• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PIC of Dragoneye Poster!

SpuneDagr

Explorer
Kudos to hok on the Wizards boards. He has the new poster and he took some pictures of it.
http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?threadid=143162
Anyway, I DLed his pictures and made as best a composite as I could. Here's the Dragoneye poster.
It seems that LG has no dragons! I guess little Goldie will have to wait. :)

SpuneDagr

Attachments

• Dragoneye.jpg
    Dragoneye.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 1,456
Last edited:

ForceUser

Explorer
I can't discern the bladesinger. The orc druid amuses me; I've been playing one for over a year and had a bastard of a time finding a suitable mini. :)

Darrin Drader

Explorer
smetzger said:
Hobgoblin, Bugbear, Troglodyte, and wererat look poor.

But overall I think they look better than Harbinger.
Actually the trogldyte looks pretty good. Its a far cry better than the lizardfolk from set 1.

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
What the heck is that to the left of the Black Dragon? I can't tell if it looks more like a white jigglypuff or a giant chicken?

DS

Cbas10

First Post
ConnorSB said:
its an abysall maw, i believe. This thing: Wizards Site Art Gallery: MM2. Well, the ball-like one on the bottom left.

Yup; it is another model from the previous minis game, "Chainmail." Not the first or last recycled model from that game, I'd bet. I cannot see the poster with much detail on the computer I am using at the moment, but I hope to see some more generic monsters in this and future sets. Of course, I know that they are attempting to form themes of some sort, but...come on...Abyssal Maw?

Looks like an interesting set aside from that. I know I'll be sinking more money into it than I should =)

Remove ads