Picard Season 3

Mort

Legend
Supporter
I get the nostaglia, and I'm certainly not immune to it. But I'm a little annoyed to see Laris put on a bus. Part of the strength of the first two seasons was the new cast members and it's sad to see nearly all of them jettisoned for the TNGers.

Especially considering all Picard knows is it's secret, it's BAD and starfleet might be unreliable. With those criteria there's like a 90% chance Romulans are involved. Is he really not going to take along the Romulan intelligence officer?!?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Especially considering all Picard knows is it's secret, it's BAD and starfleet might be unreliable. With those criteria there's like a 90% chance Romulans are involved. Is he really not going to take along the Romulan intelligence officer?!?

Well, to be fair that wasn't really his choice. She's busy starting her new job. He was supposed to go with her before this came up.

Mort

Legend
Supporter
Well, to be fair that wasn't really his choice. She's busy starting her new job. He was supposed to go with her before this came up.
I'll have to rewatch the beginning.

But sure, the point was to get her out of the way to get the gang back together.

Regardless, I'm cautiously optimistic for this season. The interplay between Picard and Riker was certainly fun.

Last edited:

Remove ads