• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pics of female fighters/knights in realistic armor?

gyor

Legend
Count me in favour of chain mail and plate bikinis. I'll take cleavage over realism any day of the week. Not pc, but honest.

The way I figure it, the bikini armour has a
lode stone enchantment on it, that attracts weapons to it and away from exposed flesh.

gyor

Legend
It reminds me of my superheroine theory. Most superheroine's have huge breasts in comics so the reason I came up for that is that they use thier breasts as battery storage for thier powers. The bigger the boob, the more power it stores. See explains the phenomeona perfectly.

Shadus

First Post
Found a pretty epic picture a few minutes ago.

Attachments

• Female-Samurai-Final.jpg
    Female-Samurai-Final.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 564

NewJeffCT

First Post
Count me in favour of chain mail and plate bikinis. I'll take cleavage over realism any day of the week. Not pc, but honest.

The way I figure it, the bikini armour has a
lode stone enchantment on it, that attracts weapons to it and away from exposed flesh.

while I love looking at female barbarians in cleavage baring outfits (all of whom seem to be amply endowed), for a regular fighter, I was looking for something that fit in with a fairly serious campaign.

Remove ads