Pimp Your Favorite 3rd party or DMs Guild Products

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
Oh, I also can't pass up mentioning Primeval Thule, by Sasquatch Game Studio. The 5e version is a touch rough around the edges since it came out before the SRD and OGL were updated for 5e, but if you like Sword & Sorcery style gaming it's awesome.

You c a donload a free world book that gives a great overview of the setting to taste it a bit before getting too involved.

Satyrn

First Post
Oh, and check out Raging Swan Press. They've got lots of stuff for the DM. Most of it's for Pathfinder, but stuff like their Dungeon Dressings, Village Backdrops and the like are mostly essentially system neutral, or have very little that actually requires conversion.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Why, Felk Mor of course! :) (link in sig)

Of course I'm biased, but where else are you going to find a 5e suerpdungeon in the OSR style that has you facing the Mi-Go and subterranean horror of Lovecraft one minute, encountering the insane zombie keeper that has the words to "Mad World" scrawled on the wall another minute, running into the Gods of Rock (a trio of stone golems that have an uncanny resemblance to the greatest prog rock band of all time) the next minute, and about a hundred other subtle and not so subtle 70s/80s pop culture references strewn throughout? Did I mention the rival clans of goblins: the Jets and the Sharks?

webpreview_zpsi7378el4.jpg
167926.jpg

Reynard

Legend
Tell me about rh Prepared! stuff versus Book of Lairs versus Quests of Doom versus Yawning Portal. I need some standalone adventures that can be played in Eberron (since the Wayfarer's Guide just hit Fantasy Grounds).

77IM

Explorer!!!
Supporter
Fortresses, Temples, & Strongholds, rules for building and customizing player-owned structures!
Surprisingly comprehensive, yet accessible. Should tide you over until that record-breaking Kickstarter delivers.

Monstrous Races
Surprisingly comprehensive, yet accessible. Easy to modify for DMs who like setting-hacking.

Moonshae Isles Regional Guide
Surprisingly comprehensive, yet accessible. The Moonshaes have a very different vibe than the rest of the Realms, and this guide is dripping with plot hooks.

Remove ads