• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pimp Your Favorite Gaming Site/Blog/Podcast

Hello Everyone,

I'll definitely give a shout out to these guys. Professionally produced, always useful and entertaining and always worth downloading (they're up to episode 12 now): Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast

Obviously Pathfinder-centric but if that's what you're playing or GMing then it's gold.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

P

PaulofCthulhu

For web sites I enjoy Grognardia and Critical Hits. For podcasts one of my favourites is the H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast - excellent background material for Call of Cthulhu.

Kafen

First Post
I visit PADND, Mass, and Enworld.

PADND is an old hangout where I game on the secondary forums. Mass is my own gaming forum where I have my group fight Jackson zombies, and Enworld is where I go to get ideas for my Savage Worlds game.

P

PaulofCthulhu

PaulofCthulhu - if you like Cthulu podcasts, you might like Uvula Audio Homepage The best in free podcast stories and books They do a fantastic Mountains of Madness reading.

The Kobold Quarterly podcast was fantastic and I'm rather sad that it didn't keep going.

Thanks, I'll look into that!

Yes, podcasts take a lot of effort to keep going. I can't remember just how many RPG-related ones have disappeared over the last five or six years.

I still miss:

Does My Geek Look Big in This?
Gamer: The Podcasting
Godzilla Gaming Podcast
Have Games Will Travel
Sons of Kryos

and many others. Not forgetting the original non-podcasted Mortality Radio.

Ahhh well, all things must pass.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Hello Everyone,

I'll definitely give a shout out to these guys. Professionally produced, always useful and entertaining and always worth downloading (they're up to episode 12 now): Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast

Obviously Pathfinder-centric but if that's what you're playing or GMing then it's gold.

Thanks for the shout out.

We do spend a great deal of time in post production and in editing the podcast to a degree that is rarely found in any podcasting genre, let alone gaming.

We just recorded an AWESOME interview with Monte Cook last night for Episode #013. Doesn't matter if you are a Pathfinder fan, prefer 4E, 3.xx, 2nd or 1st edition, or even Rolemaster. Monte had lots to say and reflect upon the last 25 years of the gaming business. This interview should be relevant and highly entertaining to most fans of the game.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads