Piratecat here - log in problems

KidCthulhu

First Post
Hmmm, interesting. I've heard from both a moderator (Pielorinho) and a member (Devilish) that they are unable to log in. That's a little tricky, because I'm not currently logged in (obviously) and I'm loath to log out and log in again as Piratecat without first alerting people to the problem. We're having extreme slowness, but I don't know if the problem is related or not.

If I don't post again as Piratecat within fifteen minutes or so, I can not log back in and will be incommunicado until the problem is fixed. Email me (email in the sticky thread in this forum) as needed!

- Piratecat

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okay, I'm hearing from lots of folks. Question: people who get a "permission denied" screen when trying to post or log in, do you have firewalls? We just made a security change that may be conflicting with the firewall.

Email me at kevin at kulp dot org, please, with details.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm trying to delete an old attackment and then readd an updated version. I get the permission denied screen. Very strange.

[EDIT]
In order to post this message, I had to disable my firewall. That is NOT a good thing. Hoping this gets fixed soon.
[/EDIT]

KF72

Last edited:

Michael Morris

First Post
I have removed the sec blocks in an attempt to diagnose the problems we've had with logins today. However, at some point I will have to reinstall them. Please email me at mlmorr "zero" AT uky dot edu
if you have a problem.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Michael Morris said:
I have removed the sec blocks in an attempt to diagnose the problems we've had with logins today. However, at some point I will have to reinstall them. Please email me at mlmorr "zero" AT uky dot edu
if you have a problem.

I can now login and post again. I'll let you know if I have any other problems. Thanks for all your hard work Michael.

Cheers!

KF72

alsih2o

First Post
I can get back in since the last change.

What is it that is being changed that HAS to changew that keeps so many from posting?

Remove ads