• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Piratecat's Updated Story Hour! (update 4/03 and 4/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfspirit

First Post
Hatchling Dragon said:
Yes, definatley, most assuredly we acknowledge his Rat Bastardliness. Now, if he would just let us know where he plays we could all be further distracted by Pkitty Heroicness.

Wherever he is, you can be sure he's getting his licks in.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sneaky, huh? I'm on Guardian right now, but have no qualms about changing servers to play with EN Worlders.

The update will probably be finished tomorrow and posted Friday. Today is a whole lot of work and finishing reorganizing the server drive database; I had tried to do prize distribution tracking people in Excel, and that didn't work worth a damn. I need to finish that process before I post an update. Like I didn't already have enough motivation!

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
Well Seri and I have a supergroup on Virtue which is open to any EN Worlder who sends us a tell :)

Friday sounds good for an update.

Seule

Explorer
I play mostly on Victory as The Canuck, same as my global chat handle (@Canuck). I'm no longer on as regularly as I once was, but anyone on my server who wants Influence has only to mention that you saw this here, and I'll give you a million or so... being 47th level, I have an extra 18 million currently.

--Seule (The Canuck, Ice/Ice Blaster, Victory)

So what do you play? I looked for the old CoH threads, they're all 4+ months dead already. Since I'm probably going to end up on Virtue with a new toon (or two) I might as well try something that the rest here don't already have going. Since I'm only leaving a Defender (Elec/Emp) and Blaster (Elec/Elec) on Champion my options for 'something new' are virtualy unlimited.

Knight Otu

First Post
Damn my faulty memory... I can't remember when I subscribed to a City of Heroes thread... not to mention why I would do that... there must be a reason... but which?!

:lol:

warcabbit

First Post
Hey. just sticking my head in for the RP community of Virtue.

I'm La Pucelle over there, mostly, or Shamrock II. I currently am running the open-ended massive-supergroup Alliance of Virtue, show up on the forums as Warcabbit pretty frequently, and if you ever want to be introduced around to Ascendant and Captain Valor and the lot, just send a tell. If I'm not in the middle of a HamiRaid, I'm usually pretty available.

Contrawise, do swing by Gemini Park in Galaxy City. It's the open hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads