• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pirates and Mages

Hans Foodler

First Post
I'm looking for published adventures with either a High Seas or Arcane theme. Long story short, my players are about to start adventures of those natures and I'm looking for inspiration (not to mention back-ups in case I don't have time to prepare). I had a subscription to Dungeon magazine from the early days of 3.0 onward as well as a phase where I spent far too much money on Pathfinder adventures, so I have a lot of source material but it's a lot to wade through. If anyone has some recommendations I can cross reference it with what I have and if need be I'm always willing to buy good adventures.

ccs

41st lv DM
Skull & Shackles - a PF AP about being pirates!

Freeport by Green Ronin. Pirate setting. There's several editions of the setting (I think) & several additional source books.

Hans Foodler

First Post
Thanks to everyone for the recommendations, especially Dandu. I'll be starting with the high seas game so this'll help get the ball rolling. I figured the Mage game would've been the more difficult to find inspiration for, but this will allow me to focus my energy on creating something from scratch.

Remove ads