Planescape: A Hopeless Beginning

Looking slightly amused at the byplay between the two males, Vaerhia nods at Wyk's unspoken question. "We will see you then, Danian. It's been a pleasure." She drains her glass and stands.

JimAde

First Post
tylermalan said:
"Sounds good, let's head back and look for them. Actually, do you think we should look for them, or do you want to just go back to Elandra's and wait?"
"Head back to Elandra's," Krikit says decisively. "We'll never be able to find anyone in this place until we know it better." He heads back the way they came.

Eluvan

First Post
OOC:[sblock] In the interests of keeping the game moving, I'll assume that Krikit's suggestion meets no opposition from Eclaiyan and that Vaerhia and Wyk are heading back to the Celestial Ministry as well. Hope that's okay.[/sblock]

Imthael stops mid-sentence, and following her gaze Minala can see Eclaiyan, Estariel and Krikit returning down the street. She smiles and stands up. "These are some of your companions, am I correct? Perhaps you could introduce me?" She says somewhat wryly. Even as the three approach Vaerhia and Wyk also appear at the end of the street, walking towards the Ministry. All five of those approaching can plainly see the woman, and Vaerhia and Wyk both recognise her as an Erinyes devil. She seems to be talking peacefully with Minala.

[sblock]Rolls:

Knowledge (The Planes) Check for Vaerhia 1d20 [4]+16 = 20 *success*
for Wyk 1d20 [12]+7 = 19 *success*

Hope it's cool with you guys that I'm making appropriate Knowledge rolls for you. I'll probably do the same with Spot and Listen, if that's cool. Speeds things up a lot. I'm happy for you to roll your own combat dice, or your own dice generally whenever you want to make a check that's not passive, on Invisible Castle if you want to.[/sblock]

Last edited:

tylermalan

First Post
Eclaiyan

Eclaiyan follows closely behind Krikit as they make their way back down the streets towards Elandra's. As they round the corner and see Vaerhia and Wyk, he smiles brightly and waves high above his head. "Wyk! Good to see you and Vaerhia the same as we left you. What did you happ..guh... wha...?" He trails off as he gazes down the street at the new woman speaking with Minala, interested. He follows in behind whomever leads first.

doghead

thotd
Minala, girl with tusks

Eluvan said:
Imthael stops mid-sentence, and following her gaze Minala can see Eclaiyan, Estariel and Krikit returning down the street. She smiles and stands up. "These are some of your companions, am I correct? Perhaps you could introduce me?" She says somewhat wryly. Even as the three approach Vaerhia and Wyk also appear at the end of the street, walking towards the Ministry.

Minala looks up, somewhat surprised at the rapid return of the others.

"Sure," she responds uncertainly, a little confused by the wry tone.

Perhaps it it because she already knows who they are. Which seems like as good an explanation as any.

"It looks like they are all back," she adds at the appearance of Vaerhia and Wyk.

Minala climbs to her feet and introduces Imthael to her companions as they arrive. She sticks to just their names, as she doesn't really know much more.

Eluvan

First Post
Imthael smiles politely and nods in demure greeting to each of the newcomers as Minala indicates their name. Even to Vaerhia she shows nothing but courtesy. "I was hoping I'd get the chance to meet you all soon," she says cordially, for all the world as if she was being introduced to some dignitaries at a dinner party.

Vaerhia nods to Eclaiyan in response to his interrupted greeting, and flashes a brief smile in greeting at the rest of the group as they approach Minala and the devil. She doesn't show any reaction to Wyk's whispered comment, although he's sure she had heard him. If Vaerhia adheres to the typical hatreds that demons tend to hold as a result of the Blood War, she doesn't show it.

She smiles slightly at Imthael after Minala introduces them. "A pleasure to meet you," she purrs. "There must be very few newcomers here, if we excite so much interest...." Vaerhia raises an eyebrow, inviting the devil to explain.

[sblock=OOC]I don't mind if the GM rolls the dice - I actually prefer it for most things. I think it moves the game along faster. :)

Also, Bluff +19 or Diplomacy +23 to not reveal Vaerhia's hatred for baatezu. ;)[/sblock]

JimAde

First Post
Krikit raises an eyebrow quizzically at Eclaiyan's reaction, but as he has no chance to question it privately, keeps silent. He bows politely to Imthael and says, "Well it's always nice to be popular, but if you don't mind my asking, why are you so eager to meet us?"

Remove ads